Are your uneven, discoloured or broken teeth reducing your confidence? Do you feel you can do better both in personal and professional life with perfect set of whiter teeth? Have you ever wanted a Hollywood smile to boost your confidence? If yes, then a smile makeover by our cosmetic dentist may be exactly what you have been looking for.
Have a smile of your dreams!
At Devonshire House Dental Practice we have gained a reputation for providing excellent level of cosmetic dentistry in Brentwood and creating bespoke smiles tailored to the patients’ needs. We have wide experience in creating stunning smile makeovers that will give you the beautiful teeth you have always dreamt of. Our dentist, Dr Aria Mohammadi has undertaken extensive post-graduate training in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry to give you the smile you always wanted. He is highly experienced in cosmetic procedures and is able to offer the latest smile enhancement treatments.
There are many reasons why an individual may want a smile makeover. Whether for aesthetic purposes or functional needs, a smile makeover can be a great investment. The cosmetic dentist at Devonshire House understands that your smile is highly valued, and will do his utmost to create the best smile makeover of your dreams! We have created many beautiful smiles over the years both building peoples self-esteem and self-confidence.
What would you like to change?
The list above includes a number of things that commonly concern people about their smile and their teeth. At Devonshire House Dental Practice we are accustomed to transforming your smile using the latest technology in cosmetic dentistry today.
The Smile Makeover takes the following process:
- Initial Assessment: You will meet Dr Mohammadi for your first assessment who will listen very carefully to your concerns. He will review the shape, colour, size and alignment of your teeth and discuss what you personally wish to achieve with you in depth. He will also check your general oral health and facial proportions to ensure your smile makeover is best tailored to your individual needs.
- Recommendation: Depending on the initial review, Dr. Mohammadi will recommend the best range of cosmetic dentistry options for you in accordance with your requirements. This may include treatments such as teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental implants, clear braces, bridges or crowns.
- Wax modelling: Our dental laboratory will produce wax up templates of what we envisage the final result to look like on models for you to have a look at before we make any changes to your teeth in order for you to have a chance to express your views. Your cosmetic dentist will go through the wax model with you in depth to ensure the treatment plan that is developed is best suited to your individual needs.
- Treatment Options: Once your assessment has been completed we will discuss thoroughly the different treatment options available; exactly what is involved in the treatments as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- Defining a Treatment Plan: The next stage would be to provide you with a written treatment plan detailing both our findings and the treatment options available to you. The treatment plan will also include the timing, costing and sequence of treatments. Depending on your stated requirements and the detailed assessment, which our cosmetic dentist will conduct, he will devise the most suitable treatment plan to achieve your desired results.
- Treatment Appointments: In accordance with the treatment plan an appointment schedule will be formulated by us, so the necessary cosmetic dentistry procedures can be performed as required.
- Temporary Template: If your smile makeover requires veneers to be placed, then your cosmetic dentist will take teeth impressions to create temporary 3D templates. These models are used to test the aesthetics and function of the veneers, before the final veneers are bonded to the teeth.
- Trial Smile: Your teeth will then be precisely prepared and shaped to fit in with the agreed template, and your provisional temporary teeth will be fitted immediately. This “trial smile” will allow you to assess as to whether you would like any changes, and ask the opinion of your family and friends.
- Completion: When you are completely happy with the “trial smile”, the dental laboratory completes the fabrication of the highest quality porcelain veneers or crowns. These are handcrafted by our highly experienced technicians and will have the shape, detail and texture of natural teeth to your desired colour and characteristics.
An attractive smile can not only increase your confidence, but also help make you look many years younger. At Devonshire House Dental Practice we have an experienced team of highly qualified professionals who specialise in performing smile makeovers utilising the latest advances in cosmetic dentistry.
For more information and complementary consultation, please call us on 01277 217727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can send us email directly by completing the form on the Contact Us page and one of our team members will contact you shortly.